Exercise Accountability for Week Ending 12.27­­­­­­.15


As many other people do during the holidays, this week I let life prevent me from working out. I didn’t make time to exercise on three different days! Like I mentioned last week, I’m trying to be flexible with myself but still work out.

Since my stepson was coming in for a visit, I wanted to make some goodies for him to enjoy (gluten & dairy free, of course!). Between getting ready for his visit, evaluating the blog to ensure I’m offering valuable content, that the layout makes sense, and studying for my personal training certification test I really let my workouts suffer.  My certification test is coming up on Wednesday the 30th so it’s crunch time!

No use crying over spilled almond milk, right? Nope! Because I’m working on accomplishing things before the year ends, I’m forgiving myself and moving on. Yes, I over-indulged in (healthier) goodies, yes I skipped a few workouts, but I did still work out! This is one of the main reasons I didn’t want to be on a specific exercise program right now. I knew I had a lot to accomplish so I expected this to happen, and when I expect something, it’s much easier to deal with.

Here are my workouts for the week:

  • Monday: Extreme Timesaver Training with Jackie – 30 minutes (available in the fitness section of my Amazon store: http://astore.amazon.com/mycrnoli-20)
  • Tuesday: P90 Sculpt A – 30 minutes
  • Wednesday: PiYo Live Class Round 41 – 60 minutes (from my instructor DVD)
  • Thursday: No workout today – no real reason other than I worked from the time I got up until the time I went to bed
  • Friday: Hammer and Chisel ISO Speed Hammer – 24 minutes
  • Saturday: No workout – overslept and spent the entire day baking goodies awaiting my stepson’s arrival
  • Sunday: No workout today – overslept again and had to finish baking and finally picked Cody up from the airport

One thing that interfered with the workouts this week (besides me sleeping too much, lol), was the weather. How you ask? Cody was due to arrive Saturday evening, but was delayed due to the storm in Dallas where his layover was. His flight was delayed for a few hours and ultimately cancelled. Of course we found out when we were halfway to the airport. We continued on and spoke to the airline desk in person and they were able to get him on a flight for Sunday afternoon. We were prepared to make the 12-hour drive to Dallas so our 17 year old wouldn’t be stuck in the airport with no more money! We were so fortunate that he was able to fly here, because the flights after his were all cancelled due to the winter storm Goliath! Winter weather is to be expected, but who knew we would have had to deal with tornadoes in December? That’s really strange! Luckily it all worked out. He’s here safely and we’ll be spending quality time together!

I hope you had a wonderful holiday! Thanks for reading!

Seo wordpress plugin by www.seowizard.org.