This was the first week of workouts since completing the 90-day Body Beast Challenge. I’ve decided not to put myself on another program until after the beginning of the year. That’s not to say I won’t be exercising, though! I’ve already planned out all my workouts. I want to try several different workouts that are available on Beachbody on Demand. Not so much because I plan on doing any of them right now, because we own several programs that I haven’t yet completed. The reason I’m trying out so many different programs right now is so that I can help my clients decide which workouts are best for them. If you are interested in becoming a client, please contact me. I’d love to help you!
This past week was a bit crazy! My husband was in a field exercise, which meant he was working long hours. It actually worked out well for us though, because I was able to spend the majority of my alone time to finish the ebook. I also decided to switch to a self-hosted site, which was quite an ordeal for me since I’m not a tech savvy person. Once everything goes through, I’ll be making some tweaks to the site to make it more me. If you have any suggestions I would love to hear them! Feel free to leave suggestions in the comments or contact me directly.
Auditions for community theatre were on Saturday. Callbacks are Tuesday, and I’m happy to say that I was invited back! The upcoming play is Spamalot, so I’m excited to (hopefully) be part of this production. There aren’t many female roles in this play, so we shall see.
Here are my workouts for the week:
- Monday: Spinning class – 60 minutes
- Tuesday: Kundalini Yoga – Yoga Beauty Body DVD – 60 minutes (available in the fitness section of my Amazon store: http://astore.amazon.com/mycrnoli-20)
- Wednesday: Turbofire Low HIIT 20 – 20 minutes
- Thursday: The Masters Hammer & Chisel Total Body – 36 minutes
- Friday: PiYo Live Class Round 37 DVD – 60 minutes (I did the workout from my instructor DVD)
- Saturday: Insanity Max 30 Sweat Intervals – 30 minutes, Dancing at auditions for community theatre – 20 minutes and more sweat, lol!
- Sunday: 10 Minute Trainer Abs – 10 minutes, Relaxed Easygoing Flow from This is Yoga with Tara Stiles – 15 minutes (also available in the fitness section of my Amazon store: http://astore.amazon.com/mycrnoli-20)
As I mentioned earlier in the post, the ebook is complete! It took a bit longer than expected, but at least it’s finished! I’m still working hard to finish my personal training certification this month! I’m really excited to finish so I can help more people get fit!
As always, thanks for reading!