Last week I mentioned that I didn’t get in as many workouts as I would’ve liked. I took two rest days and skipped both of the Body Beast workouts I planned to do. In addition to doing PiYo Monday through Friday to practice for when I find another teaching gig, I need to continue to lift weights. Because of that I had been doing a full body weight workout once per week, except for last week. I’m also keeping up with the Body Beast arm workouts since my arms are my problem area. I absolutely need even more than PiYo to keep them in check even though its’ a great workout.
For the last few weeks I’ve been using my PiYo instructor DVDs to work out. This is a great way for me to practice PiYo, and it’s giving me ideas for building classes. When I taught before, I just learned the round that I got certified on and taught that. However, I have a few ideas of class types I want to build. Based on the different segments in the instructor DVDs, I’ve got ideas for a few different classes:
PiYo drench from the home workout is the most similar to the live classes. If you’re interested in trying PiYo at home, complete the contact form below for more info or you can get it here:
Here are my workouts for the week:
- Monday: PiYo Live round 37 – 50 minutes
- Tuesday: PiYo Sweat & Body Beast Total Body – 35 minutes & 35 minutes
- Wednesday: PiYo Live Round 39 & Body Beast Bulk Arms – 50 minutes & 35 minutes
- Thursday: PiYo Live round 40 – 50 minutes
- Friday: Rest day – no workout
- Saturday: PiYo Live Round 42 & a light hike at a local park – 50 minutes & 45 minutes
- Sunday: PiYo Live Round 41 – 50 minutes plus Relaxed Easygoing Flow from This is Yoga with Tara Stiles (available in the fitness section of my Amazon store: http://astore.amazon.com/mycrnoli-20)
You may have noticed that I only posted once per week over the last few weeks. That’s mostly due to the fact that I’m working on developing content for another set of social media accounts I created for the fitness side of things. Putting nontoxic living in with fitness is confusing to the people who follow my accounts (and sometimes for me too!). Even though I don’t have it all figured out yet, I’m getting there. I’m hoping to have the other accounts up and running next week. I promise I will be getting back to posting on the blog more regularly! I just want to be sure that when I do I’m putting out valuable information.
Do you think it makes sense to have one account for fitness and one account for nontoxic living? Do you think I should create a separate website for it too? I’d love to know what you think! Happy Monday, and I hope you have a great week! As always, thanks for reading!