We FINALLY got the house unpacked, artwork, hung, and home office space set up! We still have a few projects to complete, but the bulk of it is done. At least when I look around the home it feels like it’s put together, which means my OCD doesn’t crowd my mind, lol. This has taken much longer than I expected, but then you can’t plan for things like shingles (which I recently had). The redness from the rash is still there, though it no longer itches or causes me nerve pain.
Week 1 I used 2 lb, 3 lb, 5 lb & 8 lb weights. Week 2 of Body Beast went well. I increased my weights on as many of the exercises as I possibly could. The 2 lb weights have been retired and I use the 3 lb weights for warm ups and exercises that are difficult for me (like reverse flies).
My workouts for this week were:
- Monday: Body Beast Build Legs – 38 minutes
- Tuesday: Body Beast Build Back & Bis – 50 minutes
- Wednesday: Body Beast Cardio/Beast Abs – 38 minutes & 10 minutes respectively
- Thursday: Body Beast Build Shoulders – 38 minutes
- Friday: Body Beast Rest day so I did Yoga for Strength & Flexibility from This is Yoga with Tara Stiles – 20 minutes (it’s on the Yoga Pose Library DVD http://amzn.to/1MFe8JB , or if you want the complete set with all the workouts which is what I have: http://amzn.to/1KvtISa )
- Saturday: Body Beast Build Chest/Tris – 49 minutes
- Sunday: Body Beast Build Legs – 38 minutes
This is performance week for Shrek the Musical, and I’m so excited that I get to play the Wicked Witch! We have our first full-on dress rehearsal tonight. I’ll get makeup lessons tonight, then I’ll be applying on my own from here on out. Thursday and Friday will be challenging days for me because we have early shows both days. Thursday is a Body Beast rest day, so the biggest challenge that day will be getting up early enough to drive to the theater (30 minutes away) & get ready in time for the show! Friday will be a bit more challenging because I have to squeeze in my workout between the morning show and the evening show. Saturday and Sunday won’t be so bad because there’s only one performance per day, and both are late enough in the day that I can fit in my workout before I go in. I don’t mind though, because I’m absolutely loving participating in the theater performances!
As always thanks for reading!