Week 2 of working for myself was a bit less productive than last week. Still no schedule, so I’m flying by the seat of my pants. Every time I try to make a schedule, I hit a wall. It seems like each time I try to get a schedule made I realize that I have to do my daily tasks, or go to a meeting, or clean house, etc. This is a clear sign that I need to make a schedule!! So, that is going to be one of my most important to-dos this week. It will likely change as I teach more classes and take on new ventures, but I need to start somewhere!
Because I don’t have a schedule, I’ve been sleeping too late & not getting enough done. I’m still getting up early (for me anyway), but I should be getting up at least an hour before I am. When I have a to-do list for each day, that helps me to be more productive, but getting up later than I plan throws everything off track. That means I simply have to be more disciplined about waking up on time. Easier said than done, but I will figure it out!
Now that all that’s out of the way, here are my workouts for the week:
- Monday: Rockin Body Party Express – 25 minutes & Rock it Out – 45 minutes
- Tuesday: Rockin Body Shaun T’s Dance Party – 45 minutes
- Wednesday: Rockin Body Disco Groove – 35 minutes & Hard Core Abs – 10 minutes
- Thursday: Rockin Body Booty Time – 30 minutes
- Friday: No workout today – woke up late & spent the rest of the day getting my business licenses and then running errands
- Saturday: Makeup for missing Thursday’s second workout & Friday’s workouts. In the morning I did Rockin Body Rock it Out – 45 minutes. Picked my husband up from his bike ride about an hour and a half drive from here, then we ran a few errands. When we got home I did two more workouts – Rockin Body Shaun T’s Dance Party – 45 minutes & Booty Time – 30 minutes
- Sunday: Took another rest day because my knees and my heel are hurting – only one workout from this week wasn’t done but I’m adding it onto this week so I get them all completed.
Today my agenda consists of working out, dropping off flyers & business cards, practicing for my upcoming PiYo Class, and studying for my personal training certification. The last two items will need to be part of my daily schedule for sure. With an upcoming move, things are about to get crazy. Having a schedule that I can stick to will be critical for me to ensure I complete the things I need to do in order to be successful as a fitness instructor, blogger & studying to become a personal trainer. It’s overwhelming to think of all the things that need to be done, but I know I’ll make it work somehow.
Thanks for reading as always!