I think having a clean and organized office to work from is working! I have been able to get several things completed (sorry some is still confidential so I don’t jinx myself!). Another great thing that has happened is that I got a job as a personal trainer at a local gym. It will be a part time position so that I can still run my blog, social media and help online clients. I’m available for online personal training and coaching you through a DVD program if you prefer home workouts. If you’re interested in online client personal training or coaching, contact me to get started!
My husband has even come in here and gotten things done too! He edited several videos, is working on a few more, and he took his orientation for his online classes. All while I was in here working on things for my businesses. It’s really cool that we can sit next to each other and work 🙂
This week has been better food wise. I’ve been eating my fish and reduced my chocolate intake. I’m cutting myself off from chocolate for at least a week so I can reset and get back to having only one square per day max. As always, when I eat better I feel better. The consequences poor food choices are usually not worth the havoc it wreaks on my body later on.
Here are my workouts for the week:
- Monday: PiYo Strength Intervals – 25 minutes
- Tuesday: Ran 1 mile on the treadmill and completed Strong and Sexy from Sexy Arms with Leisa Hart DVD (available in the fitness section of my store) – 22 minutes & 7 minutes
- Wednesday: Body Beast Lucky 7 – 24 minutes
- Thursday: PiYo Core – 30 minutes
- Friday: Treadmill walk/jog– 20 minutes
- Saturday: Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders High Impact Hard Body Boot Camp, Total Ab Assault & Total Arm Assault – about 60 minutes total (available in the fitness section of my store)
- Sunday: Yoga Beauty Body DVD – 40 minutes of hormone balancing, relaxing Kundalini yoga (available in the fitness section of my store)
There’s one more exciting thing I have in the works, but I’m afraid to say anything because I don’t want to count my chickens before they hatch. What I will say is that I have a meeting this week that will hopefully get me a step closer to realizing another dream :). This one is one of the reasons I haven’t been posting much on the blog lately (other than exercise accountability), but I’m hoping it will be worth it and that I will be able to share it with you guys soon! In the meantime, I’ll still be working as a personal trainer locally and offering online personal training to those who are too far away to do in-person training with me.
Happy Monday, and I hope you have a great week! As always, thanks for reading!
For those who are looking for a home workout DVD plan, PiYo and Body Beast are my personal favorite workouts. They were challenging but didn’t sap all my energy and I got amazing results from both programs: