As I get further into the PiYo schedule, the workouts are getting a bit easier to get through. Still hard work, but my endurance has increased. I also feel like it’s less difficult to get out of bed in the mornings, which is great since I have to commute to work! No hiccups this week, so I can’t complain.
My workouts for this week were:
- Monday: PiYo Sweat – 30 minutes
- Tuesday: PiYo Core – 30 minutes
- Wednesday: PiYo Buns – 30 minutes
- Thursday: PiYo Drench – 45 minutes
- Friday: PiYo Sweat – 35 minutes
- Saturday: PiYo Strength Intervals – 25 minutes
- Sunday: PM Yoga in bed from the DVD collection – This is Yoga with Tara Stiles. I’ll admit I was a bit hung over from Saturday evening where I drank too much wine.
I’m happy to say that I’m down 6 pounds and 7 inches since starting PiYo and Shakeology four weeks ago. At this point I’m 44% to my weight loss goal. I was hoping to be at 50% since I’m 50% into my schedule, but I’m hopeful that I’ll meet the goal regardless.
As always thanks for reading!