Last week I mentioned that I had auditioned for a community theatre play that was in a town fairly far away from me. It’s a one-hour drive, which is about what I was used to when I was working in Nashville. The difference, of course, being that I was getting paid J. The callbacks went well – I had a personal best performance for both of the roles that I was up for! Usually I’m much more timid and unsure than I was that day. When I left I was really excited!
When I got home I talked my husband’s ear off about how excited I was. One of the things I mentioned is that I didn’t know how I was going to pull off driving to rehearsals four times per week. While I did not get cast in either role I auditioned for, I was offered a part. After some soul searching and a reality check, I realized that there was no way I could pull off spending that much time on the play when I have so many personal and business items that need to be taken care of. Regretfully I had to decline the part. It was a sad moment, because I love doing theatre and there are some really amazing people in the cast. I know they’re going to do a great job, and my husband and I will definitely go see the show!
Between being upset about not being in the show and trying to get the office organized, I didn’t make the time to workout as much as I normally do. At least the whole week wasn’t a bust!
Here are my workouts for the week:
- Monday: Body Beast Lucky 7 – 24 minutes
- Tuesday: PiYo Core – 30 minutes
- Wednesday: No workout today – didn’t make time (I was a little down about not being in the play & used it and having two events to attend as an excuse to myself)
- Thursday: Best Ever Hollywood workout with Gunnar Peterson – Total Body Toning 20 minutes & Amazing Arms 10 minutes (available in my Amazon store: http://astore.amazon.com/mycrnoli-20 )
- Friday: No workout today – we spent the entire day organizing our office
- Saturday: PiYo Strength Total Body – 30 minutes
- Sunday: 5-mile mountain bike ride with my hubby & his buddy
On a positive note, when I went to our monthly military spouses’ luncheon Wednesday, I found out that one of the local gyms is hiring trainers, so I’m going this week to apply.
Happy Monday, and I hope you have a great week! As always, thanks for reading!