This past week I was in need of a change of pace, especially in my workouts. The PiYo live workouts that I’ve been doing for the past month are 50 minutes long. Between me trying to come up with more helpful tips & posts, etc. and getting ready for auditions, I needed shorter workouts. This particular community theatre is a bit far away from me, but I really enjoy doing it so it’s worth the drive. The show is Young Frankenstein, which is very funny, so hopefully I get cast. Callbacks are this coming Tuesday. Fingers crossed!
Here are my workouts for the week:
- Monday: Self Magazine’s Bikini Ready Fast DVD workout – 35 minutes which is available in the fitness section of my Amazon store: http://astore.amazon.com/mycrnoli-20
- Tuesday: PiYo Strength Total Body – 30 minutes
- Wednesday: Body Beast Total Body – 35 minutes & 35 minutes
- Thursday: PiYo Live Round 40 – 50 minutes
- Friday: Hip Hop Abs Rockin’ Abs – 30 minutes
- Saturday: No workout today – we ran errands and spent the day organizing the house
- Sunday: PiYo Core from the home DVD program – 30 minutes plus quite a bit of dancing for Young Frankenstein auditions
Even though I’ve been doing long PiYo workouts quite a bit lately, the shorter workouts from the home DVD program are still challenging! It’s a great way to get a low-impact workout that will still deliver results. The low impact moves are great for me since I sometimes get easily fatigued (thank to Hashimoto’s). If you don’t like the gym (me either!) it’s a great program to do at home. If you’d like to try it and have me as your coach, head over to my website to get your program today!
I’m going to keep this post short, sweet, and to the point. Happy Monday, and I hope you have a great week! As always, thanks for reading!