This was week 12 of my second round of Body Beast, which means I’ve now completed the program again! I realize I’ve said this before but it bears repeating: lifting weights has been the best thing to help me tone up. I’ve got tone in places I never thought I would! I didn’t lose as much weight during this round as I did the last time, but I did lose another pound and a few more inches, so I’ll take it. Of course, it’s possible that I’ve lost more than that – I took both my weight and measurements while I’m bloated, lol! I absolutely love Body Beast!! If you’re looking to tone up for the summer, I definitely recommend giving Body Beast a try. If you’re ready to get toned, fill out the contact form below and let’s get you started!
Here are my workouts for the week:
- Monday: No workout – hubby and I worked on the show Nashville and were gone just about all day
- Tuesday: Body Beast Bulk Chest – 30 minutes
- Wednesday: Body Beast Build Legs & Bulk Shoulders – 38 minutes & 35 minutes
- Thursday: Beast Bulk Back – 29 minutes
- Friday: Body Beast Bulk Arms – 35 minutes
- Saturday: Rest Day – woke up with a sore throat & menstrual cramps so I decided to let my body rest
- Sunday: Body Beast Cardio & Abs – 30 minutes & 10 minutes
Last week I was able to get some good relaxation time in, which I haven’t done much of lately. Monday, Thursday and Friday I worked on the set of the show Nashville. Friday was a long day with lots of time outdoors, much of which was a night and it was cold and windy. Not a good combination during the spring when there’s so much pollen in the air. Saturday I woke up with a sore throat and menstrual cramps, so I was kind of forced to take it easy since I wasn’t feeling well. As much as I wanted to get some things done, it was nice to relax a little more. Now I’m ready to take on a new week! Today I’m taking a musical theatre audition class, which is great timing, because I have a musical theatre audition on Wednesday. After that I plan on sending out my acting resume to some agents and make a list of local gyms where I hope to teach PiYo and do some personal training. It would be really awesome to be able to do all the things I’m passionate about.
Happy Monday, and I hope you have a great week! As always, thanks for reading!