For the most part, this week went pretty well. There were a few days that it was difficult to get out of bed and get going, but I stuck it out. The stress of my job has been taking a toll on my and making me not want to get out of bed and drive an hour each way. There were at least two days where that stress was creeping into my head during workouts. When that happened I paused the DVD, took a few deep breaths, reminded myself that I’m doing this for my health, and told myself not to quit. It may have been difficult to push through those workouts, but I’m so glad I did. My results so far: 4.8 lbs and 6 inches lost in 3 weeks! It’s so encouraging to see the weight/inches coming off and to see the beginning of muscle definition.
Here are my workouts for the week:
- Monday: PiYo Upper Body – 20 minutes
- Tuesday: PiYo Buns – 30 minutes (and sore buns for a few days, lol!)
- Wednesday: PiYo Core – 30 minutes
- Thursday: PiYo Lower Body – 25 minutes
- Friday: PiYo Sweat – 35 minutes
- Saturday: PiYo Strength Intervals – 25 minutes
- Sunday: Beachbody combo workout at the Super Sunday Event in Nashville – 30 minutes
If you find yourself struggling to get through a work out, think of your end result, think of your health, think of how your clothes will fit if you keep exercising.
Feel free to share your thoughts or tricks you use to stay motivated.
As always, thanks for reading!