This week went pretty smoothly. It’s my second week into doing PiYo and drinking Shakeology. So far I’ve lost over 3 pounds and 3 inches, and am starting to see more muscle definition. And bonus, my nails are growing like crazy!
Even though the workouts are intense and challenging, I’m not feeling overly exerted. This is great, because if I exert myself too much, it can set me back for days. That’s the unfortunate reality of living with hypothyroidism and adrenal fatigue – you have to be careful not to tax your body too much. That doesn’t mean you have to give up exercise, it just means you have to modify what you’re doing.
Alright, here goes. My workouts for this week were:
- Monday: PiYo Sweat – 35 minutes
- Tuesday: PiYo Lower Body – 25 minutes
- Wednesday: PiYo Core – 30 minutes
- Thursday: PiYo Upper Body – 20 minutes
- Friday: PiYo Sweat – 35 minutes
- Saturday: PiYo Core – 30 minutes
- Sunday: No workout. I spent the entire day working on my independent Beachbody coach website, researching personal training programs, and writing for the blog.
Hopefully reading this will encourage someone who’s struggling to exercise to give PiYo a try. If you’re interested in trying a Beachbody workout, Shakeology, or Ultimate Reset, feel free to contact me. See below for links to my websites.
Thanks for reading!