This was week 11 of my second round of Body Beast. Week 3 of Block 3 is complete, and I’ve got 1 week left! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: lifting weights has been the best thing to help me tone up. I can’t believe I’m almost finished with a second round of this amazing workout! Sorry if I sound like a broken record, but I love Body Beast!! If you would like to try this or any other home workout program, fill out the contact form below and let’s get you started!
Here are my workouts for the week:
- Monday: Body Beast Build Chest/Tris – 48 minutes
- Tuesday: Body Beast Bulk Legs – 41 minutes
- Wednesday: Unplanned rest day – it was my hubby’s first day back from the field & we wanted to spend some quality time together
- Thursday: Beast Build Back/Bis, Beast Cardio & Abs – 50 minutes, 30 minutes & 10 minutes
- Friday: Another unplanned rest day to spend quality time with my husband
- Saturday: Body Beast Build Shoulders – 38 minutes
- Sunday: Body Beast Total Body & Abs – 38 minutes & 10 minutes
You may notice that I took two rest days this week that were unplanned. My husband got back from the field on Wednesday and had been up all night. I stayed up late the night before so I was in need of more sleep, so we lounged on the couch, slept late, and watched some recorded TV that we had been storing up on the DVR. One of the shows we watched was Quantico, which is an amazing show if you’re looking for something to watch! We also got all caught up on our music competition shows. It was nice to take some time off. My husband had a ingrown toenail that was affecting his foot, and he hasn’t been able to exercise much, so he wasn’t up to doing the workouts with me like he usually does. Since he wasn’t up to doing the workouts with me and he has to go back to the field again soon, I decided to take time off so we could relax together. We haven’t had much opportunity to do that lately, so it was really relaxing! Now that I’ve had some relaxation time I’m ready to pick myself up and get started planning some new projects.
Happy Monday, and I hope you have a great week! As always, thanks for reading!