This was week 10 of my second round of Body Beast. Week 2 of Block 3 is complete, and I’ve got 2 weeks left. Lifting weights has been the best thing to help me tone up. This past week was our last week of Spamalot, and our final performance was Sunday. We had rehearsals every day for the last two weeks, with the exception of Saturday, which was a work day. Since my husband had to leave to go to a field exercise and he had a million things to do, we stayed home so he could get ready and I could get some work done. I’m going to keep it short and sweet this week since I’m low on sleep.
Here are my workouts for the week
- Monday: Body Beast Bulk Chest – 30 minutes
- Tuesday: No workout, I was still sick
- Wednesday: Body Beast Build Legs – 38 minutes
|plus 4 hours of rehearsal where I dance in several numbers
- Thursday: Beast Bulk Shoulders & Bulk Back – 35 minutes & 29 minutes plus performance where I dance in several numbers
- Friday: Body Beast Bulk Arms – 30 minutes and performance where I dance in several numbers
- Saturday: Body Beast Cardio & Abs – 30 minutes & 10 minutes plus performance where I dance in several numbers
- Sunday: Body Beast Rest Day and final Spamalot performance
There was a stomach bug going around, and unfortunately it caught me. Thankfully it happened Monday after I finished my workout and cleared up within 48 hours. By Thursday I felt well enough to do two workouts so I was able to stay on track with my workouts this week. Usually the Sunday after the final show we tear down the set and move back to the rehearsal building, but since it was very cold and snowing (yes!), we are waiting until later in the week. That’s ok by me, it will give us all another chance to hang out before we part ways for now. This particular theatre company won’t be having another show until the fall, so I think I may go and audition for a summer show in another town. Hopefully something will pan out because I’m ready to be in another show!
Happy Monday, and I hope you have a great week! As always, thanks for reading!