This was week 9 of my second round of Body Beast. Week 1 of Block 3 is complete, and I’ve got 3 weeks left. I’m happy with the results I’m seeing! Lifting weights is the way to go if you’re looking to tone up. I’m going to keep it short and sweet this week since I’m up late and need to get some sleep.
This past week has been a bit crazy. Rehearsals are every day from now until opening night this Thursday, then we have performances through Sunday. Sunday after the final show we tear down the set and move back to the rehearsal building. This is one of those times where I’m so glad I workout at home! I get home late, stay up later, sleep later, and often have just enough time to get a few things done around the house, work out and then head to rehearsals. I can’t imagine trying to drive to a gym and then working out.
Here are my workouts for the week:
- Monday: No Body Beast today – menstrual cramps and a sinus headache, but I took a 3 hour Jazz class where I learned the moves to Cell Block Tango from the musical Chicago
- Tuesday: Body Beast Build Chest and Tris – 48 minutes and 4 hours of rehearsal where I dance in several numbers
- Wednesday: Body Beast Bulk Legs – 41 minutes and 4 hours of rehearsal where I dance in several numbers
- Thursday: Beast Build Back and Bis – 50 minutes and 4 hours of rehearsal where I dance in several numbers
- Friday: Body Beast Cardio & Abs – 30 minutes & 10 minutes and 4 hours of rehearsal where I dance in several numbers
- Saturday: Body Beast Build Shoulders – 38 minutes and 4 hours of rehearsal where I dance in several numbers
- Sunday: Body Beast Total Body & Abs – 38 minutes & 10 minutes and 4 hours of rehearsal where I dance in several numbers
The jazz class I took Monday was really fun (even though I had cramps)! We learned the moves to the Cell Block Tango number from the musical Chicago, and the beginning of All That Jazz. It was so much fun learning those moves! Learning the moves from that song made me realize that I would absolutely love to be in the musical Chicago – it is such a cool show. Maybe one day! A girl can dream can’t she? What is your dream? Tell me in the comments!
Happy Monday, and I hope you have a great week! As always, thanks for reading!