This was week 4 of my second round of Body Beast. Last week I was a bit off track. I ended up missing two workouts and was planning to make them up this week. I decided that since I’ve completed this program before, and I’ve been so stressed lately it would be best if I just skip those two workouts I missed and stay on track with block 2.
This week I had the opportunity to work on the show Nashville as an extra on Wednesday and Thursday. I had to be there super-early (for me) both days. I was assigned to portray a sound tech, but I didn’t have any lines. Hopefully I’ll see myself on TV in a few weeks! Wednesday they let us out early in the afternoon, so I was able to come home and get my workout in after shooting. Thursday was a much longer day, however. I left our house at 8 am and didn’t get home until after 9pm, so I postponed Thursday’s cardio & abs workout until Sunday.
Here are my workouts for the week:
• Monday: Body Beast Bulk Chest – 30 minutes
• Tuesday: Body Beast Bulk Legs – 41 minutes
• Wednesday: Body Beast Bulk Arms – 35 minutes
• Thursday: Did not work out today – I was on the set of the show Nashville all day
• Friday: Body Beast Bulk Back – 29 minutes
• Saturday: No official workout today – work day at the rehearsal building (lifting & moving items), then errands the rest of the day
• Sunday: Body Beast Bulk Shoulders, Cardio & Abs – 35 minutes, 30 minutes, 10 minutes, then three hours of Spamalot rehearsals, much of which was dancing.
This week I have quite a few things to catch up on since I was out of the house for two days last week. I have new graphics, pictures, and videos to make. I had planned on doing them last week, but I got booked for work on Nashville, so I re-arranged my list. Being on set was exciting and I met some great people. Even though it put me behind on my to-do list, it was worth it. I had forgotten how much I love being on set. It really reminded me that I need to be pursuing acting as well as fitness and blogging!
My schedule this week got me a little off track, but at least I was able to fit the workouts into other days. I hope this helps you to remember that sometimes you have to get creative in order to stick with your exercise routine. Work around unexpected events. As always, thanks for reading!