If you read last week’s post, you may remember that this week was to be crazy busy for me between work and nightly rehearsals for community theatre. We had rehearsals from 5:30 to 10pm every night, and I have a full time job which requires a 1 hour commute each way. Not a lot of extra time in there to work out.
On the days when I drove to work, I wasn’t able to make it to rehearsals until 6:30. I was able to work from home for a few days this week, so I was able to squeeze in a few workouts. For the most part, though, my workouts were rehearsals, which consisted of singing, dancing, and running up and down stairs to be on the correct side of the stage for my scenes.
Saturday we had to run errands that we were behind on because of all the rehearsing. My husband has been helping build set, props and taking photos and video of the show, so he’s been just as busy as I have.
Here’s what I did this week:
- Sunday: Rehearsals from 2pm to 10pm
- Monday: Rehearsals 6:30 pm to 10 pm
- Tuesday: Rehearsals 6:30 pm to 10 pm
- Wednesday: Self Bikini Ready Fast workout DVD with Ellen Barrett, rehearsals from 5:30 pm to 10 pm
- Thursday: 10 Minute Solution 5 Day Get Fit Mix Power Yoga segment (10 minutes), performance 7 pm to 9:30 pm
- Friday: Performance 7 pm to 9:30 pm
- Saturday: Performance 7 pm to 9:30 pm
- Sunday March 1st: Performance 2:30 pm to 5 pm, then we moved the costumes, props & set pieces out of the theatre. I’m afraid I’ll forget to record this as physical activity when I post my workouts for the upcoming week, so I’m adding it here while it’s fresh in my mind.
The performances went well – I had a blast, met some amazing people, and can’t wait to do more shows in the future.