This was week 2 of my second round of Body Beast. Since I’ve already completed a round recently, I started out with heavier weights than I did last time. I’m up to 20 lbs on my strongest muscle groups like legs, shoulders & back. My biceps are getting stronger too – I’m up to 10 lbs now! Last time I did the program I was up to 8 lbs and when I tried to lift 10 lbs I couldn’t complete all the reps. Can’t wait to see how heavy I can get on this round of Body Beast!
Tuesday was the only day that I had community theatre rehearsal this week. Thursday was for men only, and we got hit with that snow storm on Friday, so that cancelled Saturday. This happened last year as well. That’s probably why our performance dates are a few weeks later this year!
Here are my workouts for the week:
- Monday: Body Beast Build Legs – 38 minutes
- Tuesday: Body Beast Build Back/Bis – 50 minutes
- Wednesday: Body Beast Cardio & Abs – 38 minutes & 10 minutes
- Thursday: Body Beast Build Shoulders – 38 minutes, Relaxed Easygoing Flow Yoga from This is Yoga by Tara Stiles (available in the fitness section of my Amazon store: http://astore.amazon.com/mycrnoli-20
- Friday: Rest day from Body Beast
- Saturday: Body Beast Build Chest/Tris – 48 minutes.
- Sunday: Took another rest day – I had a migraine & my husband had a sore back, so we’re going to make it up today and be a day behind
In last week’s post I mentioned that needed to get a few things fixed with my website and get my business systems a bit more organized. I didn’t quite make as much progress as I’d hoped, but I’m getting there. Once I get organized I’m going to start looking for a job as a trainer and get back to teaching PiYo. Of course, the training job will be in addition to helping online clients. That way I can help people get fit at home using Beachbody, online with personalized workout plans from me, PiYo Live classes, or individual personal training at a gym. That way, no matter where or how people prefer to exercise, I can help them! Yes, I know I’ve been saying this quite a bit lately, but I’m just excited that I can help more people get fit! If you need help reaching your fitness goals, contact me.
As always, thanks for reading!